Merchant Cash Advances
A Merchant Cash Advance using your credit card batches is a flexible an option that allows small businesses to access cash now by selling a portion of their future credit card sales and or bank receivables.
It is a quick, easy way to get working capital with no need for collateral
Merchant Cash Advance Benefits
- Advance up to 150% of Credit Card Sales
- Paid by Credit Card Sales
- ACH is Available
- 3-18 Month terms
- As low as $2500 a month qualifies
- Easy Flexible Terms
- 2+ Months Time in Business
- Processing Minimum $2500 in Credit Card Sales
- Pay Pal is Ok as long as it is deposited into a Regular Checking Account
A Merchant Cash Advance is based upon the future credit card receivables of your business. The lender bases the advance on the amount of receivables you have coming in on average. If you typically have $10,000.00 a month come in more or less then if you maintain your business in a reasonable fashion then it is fairly safe to say your business will continue to process the same amount.
Working capital can help your business make upgrades, hire staff, get discounts on bulk purchases. Used properly a merchant advance can help your business grow and prosper.
- Completed Application
- Last 3 Months Business Bank Statements
- Last 3 Months Merchant Statements
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 813.322.0781